A man has died after falling into a vat of hot chocolate at a factory in the US state of New Jersey.
Vincent Smith Jr, 29, was emptying pieces of solid chocolate into the melting vat when he slipped from a platform into the 2.5m (8ft) deep unit.
A spokesman for the local prosecutor’s office said the man appeared to have died instantly from a blow to his head by a paddle mixing the chocolate.
His colleagues at the factory tried to shut down the mixer, but were too late.
Mr Smith was a temporary worker at the Cocoa Services Inc plant in the city of Camden.
The chocolate is mixed at the plant by another company before being shipped.